Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at (928) 255-5800 and we will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at (928) 255-5800 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
What is the Cancelation Policy?
You may cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival.
What supplies do you provide?
We supply all linens and towels. We also supply toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dish and dishwasher soap, sponges, hand soap, and trash bags. We do not supply body wash, shampoo or conditioner.
When will I get my security deposit refunded?
The security deposit will be refunded to your credit card on file. The standard for returning security deposits is 14 days from your departure date though it rarely takes that long.
If the reservation is booked within 30 days of your arrival, the full amount is required upon booking.
If the reservation is booked more than 30 days prior to your arrival, 50% is required upon booking. The other 50% is due not more than two weeks prior to your arrival and will be collected by billing the credit card on file.